The Giveaway Roundup is settling into its new home quite nicely. A big thank you to everyone who has added giveaways and spread the word in various ways, as well as has sent me sweet messages. I cannot express how much I appreciate it. If you don’t mind, I do have a favor to ask of you that will benefit us all.
Since you use the link up, I would like your valuable opinion. I want to hear your comments and suggestions. First, let me give you some things to consider.
- A new link up is started the first of each month and remains open all month for new giveaways to be added.
- The link up currently sorts the listings with the most recently added giveaways at the bottom. It could instead be sorted with the most recently added giveaways at the top.
- The link up entries are numbered in the list. That number is not tied to the particular item. It is only numbering the list as it is sorted. The number could be removed from being displayed.
- Currently giveaways that end remain in the link up and the name is changed to ENDED. Instead they could be deleted entirely once they end. Or they could remain in the list but moved to the bottom with the active giveaways in the list first.
- The giveaway entry could be changed to reflect the date added to the link up at the beginning of the text under the image. This could help with keeping track of where you left off the last time you visited. (Example: 02/25 Awesome Fabric Giveaway ENDS 03/03)
I think one things that needs to be addressed is the list getting too lengthy as the month progresses with the inclusion of the giveaways that have ended. Then keeping in mind that any changes to the link up can impact the ability to identify where to start at in the link up when you next return.
I’d love to hear your feedback. I’m sure you have ideas, suggestions or considerations I may not have included here. Please comment below or send me a message.
Before you leave, don’t forget to check the new giveaways on the link up and stop by to enter our giveaway.